What is an Interac E-Transfer?
Interac e-Transfer (formerly Interac Email Money Transfer) is a convenient way to send, request and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send or request money to anyone with an email address and a bank account in Canada — without sharing any personal financial information. Most Canadians who use online banking can send funds. Interac E-transfer are fast and secure.
How does it work?
An e-Transfer resembles an e-check in many respects. The money is not actually transferred by e-mail. Only the instructions to retrieve the funds are. Once the sender sends the “transfer” to the corresponding email address, the receiver will receive an email to retrieve the funds. Once complete, the sender will receive a verification from the bank that the funds has been transferred by email.
How Do I Send an Interac E-Transfer?
- Log in to your financial institution’s online or mobile banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money. (Typically on the left hand menu panel noted in a three horizontal line symbol).
- Select the account you wish to use to pay for your order.
- Add us as a contact:Contact Name: BC SHOP
Contact Email: Add the email address provided in your “Order Confirmation Email”
If you don’t know what email to send your payment to, please ask us at [email protected] or check your confirmation email for the instructions. DO NOT SEND your E-transfer to this email. We cannot receive it.
- Type in the specified order amount you are sending. Make the security answer your order number. For example, make your security question “What is my Order Number?” and your security answer your order number “Order1234”
Security Question: What is my order number?
Security Answer: Order1234
Substitute “1234” with your real order number provided on your screen after you place your order or in the confirmation email sent to your inbox.BC Buds Medical will confirm within the hour and proceed with shipment.
- We will receive a notification that you’ve sent the transfer and we will deposit the funds manually. Once payment is received, we email you to inform the payment was accepted and when your order will ship out.